Chemicals (Hazardous - Only for Educational Establishments)

Please note we only sell hazardous chemicals (those with UN numbers) to educational establishments. e.g. for use in school science lessons or for college or university chemistry experiments. There are no restrictions on non-hazardous chemicals i.e. those denoted with the letters NR

Click here to view all Chemical Safety Data Sheets, otherwise a link to individual data sheets is provided in the description of each Chemical product.