Got a question?
15 x ZSC98A Satz School Stopclocks in an Extra Deep Gratnells tray with Lid.
The ZSC98A is a compact stopclock specifically designed for use in schools. At 9.5cm x 9cm x 7.5cm 15 can fit in a single Gratnells tray saving space in your lab. The highly accurate quartz stop clock is housed in a robust ABS casing. The unit can be used with remote switches, timing gates etc. via the 4mm sockets which are located at the rear of the housing, to keep wires neatly away from the work area in front of the timer.
· PURPOSE BUILT TIMER: Unlike many other stopclocks the SATZ School Stopclock does not have to be reset after changing the battery. This makes it quick and easy minimising time spent changing the battery.
· SPLIT TIMING: The SATZ School Stopclock from a Press of the ‘Reset/Split’ button during timing will display the time elapsed to that point, pressing the button again will return the display to the total elapsed time and continue counting until the ‘stop’ button is pressed.
· HIGH QUALITY CASING: The SATZ School Stopclocks come with a high-grade ABS plastic designed for strength. Rubber feet for stability. The buttons are large, and colour coded for clarity.
· EASY POWERING: The SATZ School Stopclocks are powered with 1 x AA size battery (included). The battery compartment features screw locked cover for added security to minimise distractions for children from removing cap etc.
· THEFT DETERRANT: The SATZ School Stopclocks come with ‘SCHOOL STOPCLOCK’ printed on the front which makes this stopclock very obviously out of place if taken from school by a child which minimises chances of getting taken out of the science classrooms.
· Capacity: 59hrs, 59mins, 59secs
· Resolution: 1/100secs for first hour, 1 sec thereafter
· Dimensions: 95x90x75mm
· Purpose built timer: Unlike many other stopclocks this product does not have to be reset after changing the battery.
· Operation: Simple start/stop and reset
· Display: Large bold 15mm LCD display
· Casing: High grade ABS plastic designed for strength. Rubber feet for stability. The buttons are large, and colour coded for clarity.
· Power: 1 x AA size battery (included). Battery compartment features screw locked cover for added security.
· Theft deterrent: ‘SCHOOL STOPCLOCK’ printed on the front makes this stop clock very obviously out of place if taken from school.
· Designed for use in schools with a tough outer ABS housing.
· Featuring 2 large colour coded buttons and connectivity to be used with remote switches and timing gates.