With 5 Mpixel resolution, faster frame rates and a new release of the included free ImageFocus Plus software this new camera line is a big step up for all applications. The cameras are suitable for both monocular as well as binocular microscopes. Besides capturing of images and videos, the ImageFocus Plus software allows measurements on still and live images and annotations on captured images, stitching and stacking of images and more.
• Higher frame rates
• Better color performance
• Superior software
• Lower pricing
ImageFocus Plus has a wide range of functions:
• Measurements can be done on still and live image
• Images can be saved in .jpg, .tif, .bmp or .dicom formats as well as .avi and mpeg-4 format videos
• The brightness, contrast and saturation of captured images can be adjusted
• Camera parameters for exposure time, white balance and color control are easily accessible
• The software also has specific functions for fluorescence such as combining captured fluorescence images
• Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, both 32 and 64 bits configuration. A Mac OS version is also available
• PC requirements: Intel Core2 2.8 GHz or higher or equivalent, 2 GB memory or more, 17” screen
Supplied with 0.45x objective with C-mount, USB 2.0 cable, 30 and 30.5mm adapters for stereo microscopes, 76 x 24mm calibration slide, CD ROM with ImageFocus Plus software.